View more upcoming networking events
- This event has passed.
November Business Breakfast
11/11/2022 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am£14
Business Breakfast Sponsored By: Carers First
Date & Time: Friday 11 November 2022 | 7.30am – 9am
Book tickets here
Brentwood Chamber of Commerce Business Breakfast Meetings continue for 2022 at the Marygreen Manor where government guidelines will be adhered to. These meetings are an excellent opportunity to meet your fellow members, increase connections, build collaborations but most importantly to support each other.
We start with tea & coffee and informal networking between 7:30 and 8am and then sit down for some more structured networking and a full breakfast.
Non-members are welcome to join us and discover one of the many benefits of being a member of Brentwood Chamber of Commerce.
When registering your place please be aware;
1. Symptoms: If you or any of your family/work colleagues have had any of the COVID 19/Variant symptoms or have tested positive please do not attend the event and ensure government guidelines have been followed.
2. Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your booking at least 48hrs prior to the event, then you can claim a refund for your ticket cost minus Eventbrite fees.
3. At the time of booking Please confirm that as an attendee you would like/would not like, your contact details shared with attendees following the event. Please note; the attendee lists shared following Chamber events are for the use of attendees only & cannot be shared with anyone else. As with any organisation we have a legal responsibility to protect the information (in particular people’s personal information) entrusted to us by our members.
4. At the time of booking: Please confirm any dietary requirements or venue access requirements.
Sponsorship Opportunity: A high-profile Sponsorship Package is available for our monthly Business Breakfast events, which includes:
• A one-minute introduction at the previous month’s event
• Total of 5 free places at your sponsored event for yourself, clients or employees
• A ten-minute introduction and presentation slot for your company
• An opportunity to display publicity at the event
• Publicity in the previous month’s Chamber of Commerce newsletter
• Publicity on the Chamber of Commerce website and social media platforms
All of the above for the price of £150, this represents an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation to the business people of Brentwood and beyond. For more information or to reserve your month, contact the office email: email@example.com.
Should no tickets be showing as available, please add yourself to the waitlist via Eventbrite so that we can contact you should a space become available.
We look forward to seeing you.
Brentwood Chamber of Commerce