“Member listings cannot be taken as consent for third parties to use the data for marketing or data sharing purposes. Any unauthorised use may run the risk of prosecution.”
Absolute Office Solutions was established in 2004 and become a Limited Company in 2015.
We are very customer service driven and believe that this is the heart of all good business practice.
We have a chair showroom if you would like to try a chair before you buy.
Alternatively, we can delivery a selection of chairs to your office for your staff to trial in the the workplace.
We sell everything from a single chair to a complete turnkey interior office fit out solution and below is a list of the products and services available to you.
We offer a complete service for our clients from the beginning of a project through to completion and beyond, to include:
- Initial Consultation
- Initial Site Survey of Building
- Design & Space Planning
- Creation of Working Drawings
- Ongoing Consultation Meetings
- Project Management of our Works
- Pre-Installation Site Survey of Building
- Full Furniture Installation Service
- After Sales Customer Services
The range of furniture products we can supply is extensive, from budget to executive and includes:
- Reception Desks
- Reception Seating / Soft Seating & Breakout Seating
- Office Chairs / Meeting Room Chairs
- Desks, Bench Desking & Pedestals
- Floor & Desk Mounted Division Screens
- Cupboards, Filing Cabinets, Lockers. Racking & Wallspace
- Boardroom & Meeting Tables
- Monitor Arms
- Desk Mounted Power Supplies
- Café & Bar Furniture
- Bespoke Designed Furniture to your Specification.
OFFICE FIT OUT & REFURBISHMENT
We undertake refurbishment of old offices or empty shell fit out, providing all of the services listed below:
- Partitioning (Glass or Studwork)
- Suspended Ceilings / Lighting
- Floor Laying (Carpet, Carpet Tiles & Vinyl)
- Kitchen / Washroom Fit Out
- Plumbing & Electrical Work
- Air Conditioning
- Mezzanine Floors
- Blinds & Solar Film
Please call to arrange a face to face meeting.
We would like to join the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce to be part of a large Network to be able to share ideas and contacts.
We also like to socialise and network with like minded people.
I was refereed to the Chamber by Sally Sykes the Chamber Events Co-ordinator.
|Years in business||Since 2004|
|How did you hear about the chamber||Sally Sykes|
|Reasons for joining||We would like to join the Brentwood Chamber of Commerce to be part of a large Network to be able to share ideas and contacts. We also like to socialise and network with likeminded people.|