View more upcoming networking events
April 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£90
The Wine Workshop
Do you love wine, know what you like but don’t understand why – then this could be for you. We will guide you through how to make better wine choices when choosing and buying wine, so you will understand more clearly what’s in the bottle!
No previous experience necessary!
This course is for most people… people who just want to have a bit of fun learning a little more about wine in a friendly and relaxed way.
- Why wines taste different
- Understanding wine labels
- How to taste wines – aroma, taste, describing wines
- Recognising elements of wine – tannin, acidity, oak
- Wine and food pairing
- Tasting wines!
- Course: 3 x 2.5hr evenings
- Venue: Sienna’s Restaurant
- Tue 21st April
- Tue 19th May
- Tue 23rd Jun
- Price £90
- Spaces are now open to book. Please contact Nish Patel: email@example.com