View more upcoming networking events
Training Workshop: How to Run a Customer Engaging Instagram Profile
August 7 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£20
About this Event
It is estimated that 84% of social media communication will be visual by the end of this year. If your business is not getting to grips with using Instagram and free, and low-cost, tools for creating eye-catching images to promote your business, products and services, you will be losing customers.
- In this session, you will:
- Understand the role of visual communication in business
- Know what Instagram is and how should it be used for business?
- How to integrate visual communication into your marketing plan
- How to create effective, eye-catching visual marketing materials
This online workshop is run by 24 Fingers and LittlePiggy in collaboration with Brentwood Chamber of Commerce.
Cancellation Policy – If you cancel your booking in advance of 9pm the night before the event is due to be staged, then you can claim a refund of your ticket cost minus Eventbrite fees.