View more upcoming networking events
- This event has passed.
Meet the Chamber and AGM 2021
May 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Date & Time: Thursday 13 May 2021 | 7.00pm until 8.30pm
Tickets available: until 12pm on Thursday 13 May
While we are still unable to provide events in person, we do hope you will join us for our Meet the Chamber event which will run alongside our Annual General Meeting. This will be a great chance for you to meet the team and hear all about the exciting plans we have for the year ahead.
We are delighted that MP, Alex Burghart will be joining us as a guest alongside additional guest speakers from Savills Place and Brentwood Connect.
Following the formalities of the evening, the event will also offer a good opportunity to network informally so that you can chat with fellow members and for non-members explore what the Chamber has to offer.
Once you have registered via Eventbrite (which has been linked to the Zoom meeting), as a registered member attendee you will also receive an email 48hrs in advance of the meeting which will include all supporting documentation and a reminder of the Zoom details.
When registering your place;
1. We have provided various ticket options, so that if you are unable to attend on the night and would still like to receive the supporting documentation/submit any questions for our guest speakers in advance, this option is available to you.
2. At the time of booking, confirm that as an attendee you would like/would not like, your contact details shared with attendees following the event. Please note; the attendee lists shared following Chamber events are for the use of attendees only & cannot be shared with anyone else. As with any organisation we have a legal responsibility to protect the information (in particular people’s personal information) entrusted to us by our members.
3. Please be aware that the event will be recorded should there be a sponsored presentation, but the presentation is the only section that will be cut and used for the Chamber YouTube channel, the remainder of the recording is deleted.
4. Please be aware that the “chat” will be saved for attendees to request following the event, therefore please do not include anything you do not want to be saved/shared.
5. If you have any questions for the Chamber, Alex Burghart MP, Savills Place or Brentwood Connect please submit these 48hrs in advance of the event to email@example.com
You do not need to have a Zoom account to join the meeting, but if you are accessing via your mobile/ipad then it is best to download the Zoom app in advance.
We look forward to seeing you.