View more upcoming networking events
Meet & Eat sponsored by Blue Serif Ltd
May 21 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm£8
Meet & Eat (replacing virtual Business Lunch)
Date & Time: Friday 21 May 2021 | 12.30pm until 2pm
Tickets available: until 12pm on Thursday 20 May
We are very pleased to announce the return of our Meet & Eat events at The Teriss Bar, following the road map government guidelines expected from 17 May (here).
These lunchtime events will be held in the outside area and will provide an excellent opportunity to meet your fellow members in person and find out what is happening in the world of business from across the Brentwood Borough.
We are planning this event in the expectation that most legal restrictions on meeting others outdoors will be lifted. However, we will review this, once the updated guidance is provided as we approach the 17 May. Our hosting venue and Chamber Member, The Teriss Bar, will ensure that all government guidelines are adhered to.
The event will start informally from 12.30 with buffet/platter lunch included as part of your ticket price, however drinks will need to be bought by attendees once they arrive, as these are not included in the ticket price. We are very pleased to confirm that Blue Serif Ltd will be our sponsor of the May event and therefore a short presentation will be included followed by the opportunity for our attendees to catch up.
When registering your place please be aware;
1. COVID 19 Symptoms If you or any of your family/work colleagues have had any of the COVID 19 Symptoms or have tested positive please do not attend the event and ensure government guidelines have been followed (here).
2. Travel If you are re-entering the UK please ensure you are following self-isolation guidance (here)
3. Cancellation Policy If you cancel your booking within 48hrs of the event, then you can claim a refund of your ticket cost minus Eventbrite fees.
4. At the time of booking Please confirm that as an attendee you would like/would not like, your contact details shared with attendees following the event. Please note; the attendee lists shared following Chamber events are for the use of attendees only & cannot be shared with anyone else. As with any organisation we have a legal responsibility to protect the information (in particular people’s personal information) entrusted to us by our members.
5. At the time of booking Please confirm any dietary requirements
A high-profile Sponsorship Package is available for our monthly Meet & Eat events, which includes:
• A one-minute introduction at the previous month’s Lunch
• Total of 5 free places at your sponsored Business Lunch for yourself, clients or employees
• A ten-minute introduction and presentation slot for your company
• An opportunity to display publicity at the event
• Publicity in the previous month’s Chamber of Commerce newsletter
• Publicity on the Chamber of Commerce website and social media platforms
All of the above for the price of £150, this represents an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation to the business people of Brentwood and beyond. For more information or to reserve your month, contact the office email email@example.com.
Non-members are welcome to join us and discover one of the many benefits of being a member of Brentwood Chamber of Commerce.
Should no tickets be showing as available, please add yourself to the waitlist via Eventbrite so that we can contact you should a space become available.
We look forward to seeing you.
Brentwood Chamber of Commerce