View more upcoming networking events
- This event has passed.
Later Life Insights
26/11/2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Over the course of this webinar delegates will have the opportunity to hear from Spire Hartswood Hospital’s leading Physiotherapists and from Hallmark Care Homes Chairman Avnish Goyal, covering a range of subjects including falls prevention, incontinence and design for later life living.
- 11.00 : Welcome and introductions. Carl Roberts, Customer Relationship Manager Hutton View Care Home.
- 11.10 : Falls prevention – Key things to look out for. Sophie McGuire, Deputy Physiotherapy Manager, Spire Hartswood
- 11.20 : Incontinence – Let’s get the conversation started. Aishling Burke, Men and Women’s Health Physiotherapist, Spire Hartswood
- 11.40: Keynote address on design for later life living. Avnish Goyal, Chairman of Hallmark Care Homes and Ambassador for Alzheimer’s Society
- 12.10: Q&A with speakers. Live question and answer session with the speakers. Post your questions in the chat box or email them in advance.
If you have any questions regarding this event or would like more information about Hutton View Care Home, please contact Carl Roberts on email@example.com