View more upcoming networking events
- This event has passed.
Later Life Insights | Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease & Stroke.
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hutton View Care Home is delighted to announce the third instalment of the “Later Life Insights” webinars! Hosted in proud collaboration with the Spire Hartswood Hospital, Brentwood.
- When: Thursday 22nd April – 11.00 to 13.00
- Where: Microsoft Teams. (Registration through Eventbrite.)
- Development: 2 hours of learning.
Over the course of this webinar delegates will have the opportunity to hear from two of Spire Hartswood Hospital’s leading Consultant Neurologists, Hutton View Care Home’s Dementia Care Manager and Savista Developments’ Interior Design Manager. The session will explore topics including Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Stroke and Dementia Friendly Interior Design.
- 11.00pm: Welcome and introductions. Carl Roberts, Customer Relationship Manager Hutton View Care Home.
- 11.10pm: Parkinson’s with Dr. de Silva MD, FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Spire Hartswood .
- 11.30pm: Stroke with Dr. Capildeo MBBS, FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Spire Hartswood
- 11.50pm: Dementia with M. Powell, Dementia Care Manager, Hallmark Care Homes.
- 12.10pm: Dementia Design with L. Baigent, Interior Design Manager, Savista Developments.
- 12.30: Q&A with speakers. Live question and answer session with the speakers. Post your questions in the chat box or email them in advance.
If you have any questions regarding this event or would like more information about Hutton View Care Home, please contact Carl Roberts on firstname.lastname@example.org