View more upcoming networking events
- This event has passed.
Dementia, Live & Online
September 17 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Professional Development: 2 hrs learning & attendance certificate.
Featuring special guest speakers from across the health and social care sector, this webinar will give attendees insights into dementia, advice on best practice around care, design, oral health and falls prevention. You will hear key industry thought leadership and we will raise awareness of how we can all support our friends, family and loved ones living with dementia through dementia friendly communities.
Join us Live & Online at Hutton View Care Home from the comfort of your own home.
- 11:00: Welcome & Introductions – Carl Roberts, CRM, Hutton View Care Home and Dementia Action Alliance Chairman.
- 11:10: Oral Health for those living with dementia – Emma Gunner, Oral Health Improvement Manager (Essex), CDS.
- 11:30: The role of Dementia Nurses in the community – Naz Lalmahamode, Community Dementia Nurse, EPUT, NHS.
- 11:50: Impact of Dementia Friendly Communities – Mark Neville, Essex Dementia Friendly Communities Coordinator, Alzheimer’s Society.
- 12:10: Falls prevention for those living with dementia – Rory Tyrrell, GOsC Registered Osteopath, Body Beliefs .
- 12:30: Keynote Address from Avnish Goyal, Chair of Hallmark Care Homes and Ambassador of the Alzheimer’s Society.
If you would like to take part in the above session, please call Carl on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early registration is advised: https://dementialive.eventbrite.co.uk/?aff=BrentwoodChamber